Rules and Regulations
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
1) Images of not more than 10 MB in size must be submitted online and the organiser may request for higher resolution images
subsequently. The original images should be at least 3 MB in size as winning images will be printed and exhibited. Shortlisted finalists will be notified via email to submit their original images within a week for judging.
2) Submitted images should be in JPEG format .
3) Each participant can submit up to three (3) images.
4) Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the images will not be allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast
adjustment, or simple cropping will be allowed.
5) The organiser reserves the right to reject images with incomplete details required under the photo submission page. The submission
deadline is 31st January , 2018 , before 11.59pm.
6) All submitted images are non-returnable.
7) Participants are entirely responsible for the ownership of image.
8)The participant shall retain copyright to the image entered for the competition.
9) By submitting an image for the competition, the participant will be regarded as having granted the organiser the right to use the
image in print, broadcast and/or electronic media without any fee payment, for the purposes of promoting the competition.
10) Images received by the organiser through the competition will not be used by the organiser for commercial purposes.
11) The organiser reserves the right to change or replace the competition prizes and/or modify the rules and regulations of the competition as and when necessary, without prior notice.
12)The images will be selected by a panel of judges and their decision is final. No correspondence pertaining to the selection process and
decision will be entertained.
13) The panel of judges will evaluate the images based on the following criteria:
- Artistic/visual appeal.
- Extent to which the photograph captures the essence of the theme.
14) Images will be judged based on originality, creativity and relevance to the theme.
15) The judging panel reserves the right not to award the prizes if the images submitted do not meet the requirements stated in this document.